Well hello there! And WELCOME to Month of May and WELCOME to the BLOG!
My best friends and I have a little thing called “Tell me something good…” Basically – one of us will text our group chat “tell me something good” and that basically means – someone is having a day and needs to hear some positivity – ANYTHING! Even if it’s silly and mundane! “No line for coffee!” “Work lunch was canceled and got a mani instead!” “No traffic on the 405”
This is the place where I’ll be documenting all of my “tell me something goods”…. My favorite finds in life, some recipes, travel ideas, interior inspo, fashion loves, and of course all things MONTH OF MAY…. It’s pretty much just a free-for-all of whatever is hitting the spot!
So…. With that, I thought I’d start with 10 things I currently can’t live without.
- May Designs planner from Target – This planner is basically my own personal bible.
- Uniqlo mens long sleeve sweatshirts – Get one in every color! Just your all-around perfect wardrobe staple!
- JJ Dancer classes – You leave feeling like your best self!
- Cle’ d Peau concealer – no explanation here. It really works.
- Califia almond milk coffee creamer – I crave this in my coffee the second the alarm goes off.
- Month of May “Robles” Turkish linen in worn black.ivory – You’ll be surprised how much you end up using this around the home and on the go!
- P-touch label maker – I like everything labeled and this little machine is a powerhouse!
- Poppy Austin rose water – This was one of those random Amazon finds that really came through and now it’s on my automatic reorder!
- Tretorn mesh sneakers – the cutest, comfiest white sneaks.
- I’m With The Band hair ties – These velvet scarf hair ties are awesome. They don’t move around on your head and are super easy to tie and there are so many gorgeous colors.
So…. Thanks so much for swinging by! There’s going to be a lot more in store here – so please do check back for all the tell ya something goods!